I have always loved technology. For as long as I can remember people have associated me with computers, asking for help and guidance when needed. Thus, it made sense to pursue my forte further studying Computer Science at the University of Plymouth.
After completing my degree, I returned to Torquay and found Createanet, which offered me the opportunity to learn and develop as a developer.
Hobbies / Interests
– Gadgets and Technology: I am always reading about the latest tech, innovations and experiences aiming to ensure that I only ever buy the best of the best, and that my smartphone doesn’t explode in my pocket 😉
– Physical fitness – Not only do I feel better; I also get to try out the latest Smart Tech
– Disney – A proud Disnerd, you’ll find me often talking about Disney movies, Stitch or my home from home, Walt Disney World Florida.
– Movies & TV shows – If it can be binged, I’ve probably seen it.
Far too many to list all of them.
– Marvel (All)
– Disney (All)
– Top Gun
– Pearl Harbour
Best Movie Lines
“Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn”
“Say hello to my little friend”
“I’ll be back”
“Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.”
– Soundtracks from movies are my favourite including:
o John Williams
o James Horner
o Hans Zimmer
o James Newton Howard
o Alan Silvestri
o Michael Giacchino
– Musicals mostly, Les Misérables and Phantom of the Opera
– Disney music, especially that from the parks.
– Apple Watch
– Activ5 – A portable workout device
– Walt Disney World – I’ve been here more times than I can count, and I’d move there tomorrow if I could.
– New York City – Manhattan
– Rome – The entirety of Rome should be a new wonder of the world, not just the Colosseum.
Favourite TV Show
– Friends – I think I have seen every episode more than 20 times, I just always seem to end up back watching it.
Would like to own
– Bugatti Chiron
– Tesla Roadster
– A Golden Oak property in Florida
“If you can dream, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started by a mouse.” – Walt Disney
Like to collect
– Disney’s Stitch merchandise